Trump Ally Gives Huge Update About New Social Media Platform
During an interview with Newsmax over the weekend, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski gave a big update on President Trump’s new social media platform set to release in three to four months.
“It’s going to be an interactive communication tool whereby the president will be able to post things to it and people will be able to repost and communicate directly with him,” he said.
Lewandowski continued by stating that Trump supporters would be allowed to communicate with the former president without fear of being censored by the Big Tech giants.
“What we’ve seen from Big tech and the cancel culture is: if you don’t agree with their philosophy, they’re going to cancel you,” he said. “We’re going to have a platform where the president’s message of America First is going to be able to be put out to everybody and it’ll be an opportunity for other people to weigh in and communicate in a free format without fear of reprisal or being canceled.”
He continued: “The platform that the president is building is not going to rely on Amazon or Amazon servers. It’s going to be completely built from scratch from the ground up and that’s going to give him the opportunity to control, not only the distribution of it, but also participate in it. I mean that in a positive way. And that is something that the president has been working on for a long time now.”
The comments from Lewandowski support comments made by Trump aid Jason Miller just last week.
“Trump is creating a new social media platform and it will be ready in 2-3 months, according to Jason Miller, who was a spokesperson for Trump’s 2020 campaign,” Disclose reported.
Miller told Fox News that the social media platform would “completely redefine the game” and bring in millions of new users.
Former President Trump has almost no option but to create his own platform after Twitter banned him from using their platform.
“After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,” far-left Twitter said after the banned President Trump. “In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action.”
Share Your Thoughts
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.