WATCH: Leader Of Migrant Caravan Heading To US Says They Are Prepared For “War” (VIDEO)

60,000 illegal immigrants, mostly Haitians, are anticipated to pour over the border into the United States in the coming weeks, and a second caravan is waiting in the wings, ready to launch an even more devastating assault on the country.

Irineo Mujica, a dual citizen of Mexico and the United States who serves as the director of the Marxist advocacy organization Pueblo Sin Fronteras (Individuals Without Borders), according to a report published Tuesday by Border Report, is one of the people leading the next migrant invasion.

“We are ready for war,” Mujica said, announcing that he and his caravan of illegal immigrants are on their way to the United States with or without the permission of the governments that stand in their way.

According to the article, he promised on social media on Tuesday that he and his family will leave in 20 days. ” “We prefer to march with [travel] papers. […] And this time, with papers or without papers, we are ready for war.”

“If the National Guard comes and they are cowardly enough to beat women and children, let them prepare because God’s hand is with us.”

It was Mujica’s comments that came amid growing dissatisfaction with the Mexican government’s decision to begin arresting caravans barreling through the country on their way to the United States.

Every year, the United States provides Mexico with an average of $320 million in assistance, in part to encourage the country to protect its own border so that its citizens do not sneak into the United States.

In his time as president, Donald Trump collaborated with Mexico’s president to halt the flow of illegal immigrants into the United States.

Following Biden’s election to the presidency, that agreement was abandoned, and the border became an open gateway for armies of unvetted migrants from a variety of nations.

Mexico has lately begun stopping caravans at the request of the Biden administration, amid rising public concern over the daily incursions in the United States.

According to the Washington Examiner, about 60,000 migrants, mostly from Haiti, are now on their way to Texas. This is on top of the 20,000 Haitians that entered into Del Rio illegally only a few weeks before. According to Border Patrol officials, an additional 30,000 people are now making their way through Colombia on their way to the United States.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said he has increased measures to protect his state’s border because the Biden administration has refused to do anything to stop the migrant flow.

According to Abbott, the “Texas National Guard is gearing up at the border for increased caravans attempting to cross the border caused by Biden’s open border policy,” which was announced last week.

Abbott said on Wednesday that he has sent hundreds of National Guard troops and Texas law enforcement officials to help deter the influx of unvetted migrants who are on way to the United States.

“Biden created the chaos. Texas is stopping it,” Abbott tweeted.

In spite of its best efforts, Texas simply will not be able to contain the massive migrant flow on its own, particularly given the fact that the numbers have grown to historic levels.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told department employees this week that as many as 400,000 illegal immigrants may pour over the southern border in just one month, according to reports from NBC News and other outlets.

By now, millions of Americans are convinced that Biden’s border crisis was not an accident in the first place. Lara Logan, the anchor of Fox Nation and a former CBS News correspondent, speculated that the border disaster was planned in advance.

Share Your Thoughts

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.